Irvine Technology Corporation
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Web Developer to join an established company at their Irvine, CA location for a 6+ months on W2 contract.
- translate concepts and business requirements in user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to an intuitive user experience. You will work closely with product owner and stake holder to gain clear understanding of product vision and requirements. You will also provide strategic design and user-experience recommendations based on the core features and new features of our products. You will collaborate with scrum team to accomplish business goals.
- 5+ years of previous professional UI/UX development experience
- Experience as a designer working closely with development teams in an agile environment.
- Familiarity with design patterns, user experience guidelines and best practices for all platform product experiences
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, facilitation, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Capability to identify design problems and provide quality solutions
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to quickly learn and stay current with modern design trends and techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent written and verbal communication
- Rigorous focus on security at all levels of the application, a “shift left” mentality
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed