Irvine Technology Corporation
Recruiting isn’t a job – it’s a lifestyle. And if it’s the lifestyle you enjoy, then we are the company you want to work for!!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. We have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource for over twenty years. We differentiate ourselves through the quality of our people, our commitment to customer service, and by focusing on exceptional performance.
Our culture and is ideal for established recruiting professionals with at least 3 years of technology recruiting experience, who are ready to take control of their own career in an environment that fosters growth, creativity, and the ability to control your own destiny. You will join a team of tenured professionals, many who have been successful on our team for 10-15+ years.
This is a remote, full-time role for professionals in the PST and CST time zones. We offer a strong compensation with base salary, industry-leading, uncapped commissions and great benefits.
- Creative, resourceful ability to identify candidates with strong search techniques using a variety of tools and technologies.
- Keen intuition – able to read between the lines, pick up on red flags and have the innate sense that no single deal is worth your overall reputation.
- Great people skills. Genuine curiosity and caring, not just about making a quick dollar.
- Rock solid sense of ethics and integrity and a strong team player.
- Stellar organizational and follow up skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a technical recruiter in an agency setting focused on a broad range of industry jobs.
- Strong sense of working as a team and doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Stellar communication and presentation skills, and a personality that helps you “own the room.”
- You are a problem solver who has the ability to multi-task and stay calm even when faced with mounting pressure.
- Proficient with the latest internet, mobile and business applications.
- Strong experience utilizing LinkedIn and other social media to build your network.
- 4-year college degree strongly preferred.
Please send your resume to Russell Wolf for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed