Irvine Technology Corporation
*NEW* Sr. Project Manager of Data Governance / Data Warehouse with excellent PMP Principles / PMO understanding and excellent communication skills, who comes from a technical background who knows data exceptionally well, who then moved in to PMO work.
This is a 6+ month contract that start remote for the foreseeable future, but ideally would like someone who can relocate to Florida.
3RD PARTY OK
Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating activities of Information Technology projects to ensure that goals and/or objectives of each project are accomplished within prescribed time-frame and budgetary parameters. This includes supporting Data Management & Strategy projects of moderate to large scale but is not limited to prioritizing project deliverables and allocation of resources within the business and technical units based upon need.
· Bachelor’s degree in MIS or Business Administration, or equivalent experience
· 10+ years direct experience as an IT Project Manager
· Strong experience with Agile (Scrum and Kanban) and Waterfall SDLC methodologies
· 5+ years of proven leadership and management experience
· 5-10 years experience with data governance and warehouse project management
· Experience compiling financial project cost data, coordinating business requirements and managing feasibility studies and time/cost estimates
· Experience with process design, workflow analysis, re-engineering or other change management techniques whose purpose is to make and implement recommendations to improve effectiveness
· Excellent communication skills to translate business needs into system requirements and design specifications.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Project Professional and Project Server
· Proficiency with Agile PM software-tools and other PPM Applications a definite plus
· Able to exercise best judgment in planning and executing schedules
· Possess math skills sufficient to perform required duties
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
Please send your resume to Emily Fell, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed