Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. CRM Manager
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. CRM Manager to join a successful and fast-growing fashion apparel design company. This is a full-time role in their Glendale offices. Our client is hiring for a Senior e-mail Marketing Manager to lead the next round of growth in owned marketing. This position will execute customer retention and deliver email strategies throughout all of the organization omnichannel (Amazon, wholesale, ecommerce).
This role will own the day to day email marketing channel initiatives and will design and manage a program designed to increase retention, LTV, and deliver on sales growth objectives, and increase customer lifetime value.
- Set-up and deploy email campaigns inclusive of marketing, lifecycle, and transactional email programs. Approve all email campaigns to ensure creative content, links and copy are all correct.
- Design and maintain email performance reporting for weekly KPI.
- Partner with the marketing team, Customer Retention to develop and execute a comprehensive email marketing program with a focus on personalization to achieve channel sales targets through tactics to drive new customer acquisition, customer retention, and conversion
- Create and optimize segmentation and personalization strategies, Customer Retention and Segmentation & Customer Analyst. Continuously work to optimize campaigns and identify opportunities for automation.
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive email and content marketing calendar aligned with key brand moments, product launches, and core support to leverage across all digital channels in partnership with marketing partners for cross-channel alignment
- Sustain customer retention and develop a rigorous testing strategy to continually optimize email marketing programs including identifying opportunities to A/B test campaigns, with the goal of driving increased repeat purchase behavior and successful onboarding and conversion of new prospects/customers.
- Develop and monitor new initiatives to drive e-mail list growth to support retention. Partner with the marketing team, media buyers, on developing new programs to drive healthy list growth.
- Partner with graphic artists to manage and oversee all aspects of email development. Provide insight on industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related subject required
- 3-5 years of related experience in Email Marketing
- Expert in working with ESP platforms- Klaviyo
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS for email development
- Experience in creating and maintaining automated workflows
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel and data tools
- Experience in web tools including pixels, google analytics, google tag manager, etc.
- Experience in photoshop, illustrator, adobe, etc.
- Experience in copywriting
- Experience with Asana and Slack
- Strong project management skills, must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and must thrive in a fast-growing company.
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed