Senior IT Recruiter (Agency) – Remote in Western United States
Irvine Technology Corporation
This Job Pays: $50k – 70k per year + plus industry-leading, uncapped commissions and great benefits
Get ready to join a winning team! Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC), an award-winning Information Technology Staffing provider, is on the hunt for experienced technology recruiters who are passionate about delivering top-notch results. We seek an individual who wants to take control of their own career in an environment that fosters growth and creativity.
With over two decades of experience, ITC has become a trusted local and national resource for exceptional client organizations. Our secret? It’s all about the people. We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff, our unparalleled commitment to customer service, and our unwavering focus on exceptional performance.
This is a remote, full-time role for professionals in the PST and CST time zones. The position expects to pay a base salary of $50-70k plus industry-leading, uncapped commissions and great benefits.
- Creative, resourceful ability to identify candidates with strong search techniques using a variety of tools and technologies.
- Keen intuition – able to read between the lines, pick up on red flags and have the innate sense that no single deal is worth your overall reputation.
- Great people skills. Genuine curiosity and caring, not just about making a quick dollar.
- Rock solid sense of ethics and integrity and a strong team player.
- Stellar organizational and follow up skills.
- Minimum 5 years recruiting experience and at least 3 years in an agency setting working on information technology jobs.
- Strong sense of working as a team and doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You are a problem solver who has the ability to multi-task and stay calm even when faced with mounting pressure.
- Proficient with the latest internet, mobile and business applications.
- Strong experience utilizing LinkedIn and other social media to build your network.
- 4-year college degree strongly preferred.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed