Irvine Technology Corporation
IMMEDIATE NEED for a NetSuite Developer to join a software company at their Santa Monica, CA office. This is a full-time, direct hire position that is remote capable. The ideal candidate will have experience in SuiteScripts, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder and Map-Reduce.
- Architect, design and develop NetSuite solutions including customizations, scripting, integrations and support
- Be the technical point of contact for NetSuite ERP application
- Perform technical design/code reviews and audits
- Work with stakeholders and teams to scope work and produce deliverable estimates
- 2+ years of experience in NetSuite development
- Experience in SuiteScripts (1.0 & 2.0), SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder, Map-Reduce
- Prior experience with financial application integration
- Basica understanding of NetSuite modules in a OneWorld environment
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter (Hannah.Xu@ITCcorp.com)for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed