Irvine Technology Corporation
Project Manager (CRM implementation)
This is a remote project
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Project Manager to join a SCM/Logistics company. This is a remote project of 6+ months. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating activities of Information Technology projects to ensure that goals and/or objectives of each project are accomplished within prescribed time-frame and budgetary parameters. Our client is currently using Salesforce for Marketing and Sales, so they need to implement Salesforce for the Service department to start, with an overall plan to look at CRM as a holistic approach to get to one customer record.
- Develop IT project plans, including (but not limited to) milestones, user acceptance testing and sign-offs
- Develop risk analyses for each project, including critical dependencies and contingency plans
- Work with IT Management and cross-functional Leadership to schedule IT projects based on available resources
- Develop dashboards and report project statuses to IT Management and relevant project stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Work with IT management to plan resources around project loading
- Provide motivation, leadership, and direction for project team-members
- Management and supervision of direct reports
- Will be leading Salesforce implementation initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS or Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years direct experience as an IT Project Manager
- Strong experience with Agile (Scrum and Kanban) and Waterfall SDLC methodologies
- Must have Salesforce implementation experience
- Strong experience implementing and supporting CRM initiatives (specifically Salesforce)
- Experience compiling financial project cost data, coordinating business requirements and managing feasibility studies and time/cost estimates
- Experience with process design, workflow analysis, re-engineering or other change management techniques whose purpose is to make and implement recommendations to improve effectiveness
- Excellent communication skills to translate business needs into system requirements and design specifications.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project Professional, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency with Agile PM software-tools and other PPM Applications a definite plus
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed