Irvine Technology Corporation
Lead Full-Stack Developer (C#/.NET)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Lead Full-Stack Developer to join a billion dollar financial consulting company at their Houston, TX office for a full-time, permanent position. The company offers amazing benefits/perks, including full benefits, 401k matching and catered lunches. The ideal candidate will have experience in .NET Core, software architecture and Azure Cloud.
- Lead development projects through planning, scoping, designing, coding, testing an deployment
- Gather requirements and provide solutions to business stakeholders
- Deploy software packages and SQL to production environments
- Create and document development guidelines and best practice, document and create diagrams
- Work on enhancing and maintaining existing applications
- Architect and design new software systems
- Mentor and train other developers
- 7+ years of full-stack C#/.NET software development
- Strong experience in .NET Core, SQL Server, stored procedures
- Strong knowledge of modern software architecture principles
- Experience in Azure Cloud
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter (Hannah.Xu@ITCcorp.com) for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed