Irvine Technology Corporation
100% Remote Infrastructure Program Manager
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Infrastructure Program Manager to join an established organization regarding a remote 6+ month contract engagement that most likely will go longer. Minimum until next year Spring 2021.
- Works with all business areas, corporate functions, IT Leadership and Corporate Leadership and is responsible for successfully managing program and key projects.
- Promote and evolve Program Management Governance best practices.
- Ensure that program and projects risks, issues, and decisions are managed and communicated in a timely manner.
- Align and shape organizational and strategic decisions with program goals through the coordination and management of the project portfolio.
- Demonstrates ability to resolve complex issues and exercise strong judgement to manage competing priorities with diplomacy and flexibility while keeping a strong attention to timelines and expected results.
- Develops, formalizes, and promotes best practices for project management to support the IT Project Management Office.
- Directs and manages timely and effective use of resources.
- Leads simultaneous initiatives; coordinates development of cross-functional IT activities, projects, and processes.
- Works with cross-functional stakeholders to manage and lead Project/Program resources.
- Identifies tasks, project dependencies, resources, and communicates expectations.
- Collaborates with peers to ensure understanding of current technology/trends and implement new solutions.
- Manages program financials
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Responsible for the leadership and management of IT Program Management efforts, including strategic development and oversight of cross-functional initiatives to support the organizations objectives and improve performance.
- Experience working on program management of Infrastructure projects, specifically upgrading/implementing environments such as Dev, QA, UAT, etc. so they mimic production environments.
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed