Irvine Technology Corporation
Full Stack Engineer/Developer
Must work onsite in Long Beach, no Corp or Thirdy Party Candidates. Direct Hire with superb benefits.
- Lead and develop a wide range of Web based applications for a Consumer Product Company
- Work with business units to translate requirements into progressive applications or systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders to develop meaningful and extensible web experiences
- Develop and oversee websites and web applications for external and internal clients
- Identifies, troubleshoots, resolves site and application issues, recommend areas of improvement
- Provide suggestions for automation and testing protocols
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Computer Science or related field
- Several years of experience in project management and execution involving multiple major development projects.
- Experience with Salesforce Cloud Craze platform is a plus
- In-depth experience in project delivery and the software delivery lifecycle
- Strong working knowledge of marketing applications, and operations
- Experience with .NET, websites,and Azure-based platforms or other public cloud platforms is desired
- Knowledge of IT security and regulatory compliance is a plus
Please send your resume to Shawn Jen, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed