Irvine Technology Corporation
Financial Reporting Manager
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Financial Reporting Manager to join a great financial services organization at their Los Angeles, CA location regarding a Direct Hire opportunity.
- CPA License required.
- Responsible for the preparation and filing of SEC reports (i.e. 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K), monitoring authoritative accounting literature, performs research on complex GAAP and SEC reporting requirements.
- Interacts with external auditors, filing SEC required forms, controlling and managing SOX documents, managing and filing SEC required forms.
- Preparing Proxy statement, perform other duties and special project as required.
- Experience with ERP/Banktel is a plus.
- Banking experience highly preferred, not required.
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed