Irvine Technology Corporation
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Enterprise Architect (must have Healthcare experience), to join a healthcare services company at their Orange, CA location for a 1+ year (will extend further, can convert to perm full time) on a long term contract (W2 or Corp to Corp hourly).
- Over the next 10 years to build a new IT Enterprise hub for the Hospital.
- Architect will help build out this plan.
- Closely work with the Construction team, the IT team, and the Executive team to assist in getting this off the ground.
- Healthcare industry experience.
- 8+ years of Enterprise Architect background for mid to large sized organizations.
- Currently using Cisco, Palo Alto, Aruba, for knowledge base within the environment.
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed