Irvine Technology Corporation
*NEW* Director of E Commerce
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Director of E Commerce with strong Shopify Plus experience and ideally apparrel industry experience to join our team in a full time, direct hire role! You will drive e-commerce sales by providing strategic direction and leading execution of customer-facing relationships and experiences online across multiple platforms.
*Must sit onsite in Glendale – no remote*
Direct Hire ONLY – NO C2C / Contract
- Lead, manage and develop the team responsible for key business success for our eCommerce website.
- Lead and navigate cross-functional teams including CRM, social, SEO/SEM, Paid Media, E-mail Marketing, and Customer Service, to engage our customers with the ultimate goal of growing revenue.
- Merchandise website, oversee content creation for website, ( banners, icons), all paid media platforms
- Create/oversee content calendar for email marketing dept in addition to partnering with social media, wholesale, and any dept. that needs to be aligned with e-com products
- Define and own shared metrics including ROAS related to paid media.
- Develop product vision and strategy for our consumer-facing experience, balancing business needs with technological capabilities
- Evaluate existing technologies across the e-commerce ecosystem including Shopify plus and related applications, Mobile app, Klaviyo, Attentive, Swell rewards and evaluate new and emerging technologies for inclusion in the e-commerce ecosystem
- Shopify plus experience required
- 5+ years’ experience with paid media including FB, Google, Pinterest, and YouTube
- 5+ years’ experience with Social Media including FB, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Experience with premium brands.
- Strategic thinking; experience developing short, medium- and long-term business strategies and budgets
- Proven people leader, showing success in aligning and developing teams and improving performance.
- Strong financial literacy, ability to analyze data quickly and identify risks / opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentations); able to influence at senior levels internally and externally.
- Strong results orientation.
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies, processes, strategies.
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Confident and outgoing
- Able to lead a team in a face-paced startup environment and meet deadlines
- Category: Apparel / Children’s Apparel a plus
Please send your resume to Emily Fell, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance, the following language is to be included in all solicitations or advertisements seeking Applicants for Employment: Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed