Irvine Technology Corporation
Cloud Data Administrator
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Cloud Data Administrator to join a well-established and successful health services organization. In this role you will perform a key role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modeling, data access, data integration, data visualization, data discovery, statistical methods and database design & administration. You will be responsible in developing IT strategies and to oversee data architectural designs for implementation of Azure cloud. Will focus on enabling the organization’s end to end journey from On-Premise to Cloud in hybrid architecture.
- Will be supporting 200 SQL servers and working with Azure in a hybrid environment. Will be working with SSIS in moving data from SQL servers to Azure.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure that cloud data architecture designs and blueprints align with the overall enterprise architecture framework.
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies/products/trends related to cloud data architecture.
- Communicate solution options to business owners/stakeholders (e.g. data architecture reviews).
- Identify gaps between established standards and proposed solutions.
- Maintain awareness of current state of enterprise data architecture and define future state of data architectures.
- Share best practices knowledge related to cloud architecture, database design and data modeling.
- Perform routine database administration tasks.
- Create and maintain data architecture design to ensure high levels of speed, effectiveness and availability of data across platforms.
- 7+ years SQL server database administration experience
- 2+ years’ experience in working with Azure cloud solutions
- Deep understanding of industry patterns for Cloud Data Architecture and Data Lake.
- Deep hands on knowledge of SQL Servers Administration
- Hands on experience with SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Azure Certification is a big plus.
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed