Irvine Technology Corporation
Business Analyst w/ 4+ years of experience
Salary: 90 – 100k
Direct Hire: Los Angeles, CA 90071
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Business Analyst to join a leading Law Firm in Downtown LA. This position will be working on high profile projects and research initiatives.
- Work closely with end users and business stakeholders to:
- Acquire deep knowledge of firm operational processes, goals, gaps, and the likely impact of system and process changes.
- Participate in and facilitate system design workshops to solicit functional requirements.
- Actively seek out process optimization and ease-of-use.
- Produce detailed functional requirements documentation using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, scenarios, process models, diagrams, and wireframes.
- Analyze and document alternate flows and edge cases to determine impact, design adjustments, and/or mitigation plans.
- Act as translator between business and technical teams interpreting user needs and translating them into more technical language for the developers (and vice-versa).
- Identify functional dependencies between systems and recommend solutions or risk mitigation approaches.
- Facilitate discussions with product owners and subject matter experts to attain functional requirements approval.
- Work closely with the product owner, subject matter experts, and project team members through all phases of the project.
- Facilitate tight communication between subject matter experts and development teams to ensure accurate understanding of requirements.
- Help negotiate a prioritized roadmap among stakeholders who may have different business objectives.
- Manage backlog priorities.
- Collect software QA materials such as sample data sets and files
- Assist the product owner and subject matter experts in testing user stories and defects, at both a technical level and a functional level.
• Build Test Scripts and implement a testing plan program.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, document management systems (NetDocuments/iManage), computer hardware functions, PC operation and a range of software applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills; patience and flexibility.
- The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work independently as well as under direction; the ability to work as part of a team; excellent skills to transfer knowledge in efficient, pleasant and effective ways
- Willingness to work under pressure and a willingness to learn new programs.
- Law firm experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
Please send your resume to Marc Rodriguez, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
You can also connect with Marc Rodriguez on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/technicalrecruiter/
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed