Irvine Technology Corporation
Our client in the Newport Beach area is currently seeking an Accounting Analyst to assist on-site with a 3+ month project. The ideal Analyst will have healthcare experience and advanced Excel knowledge.
Job Duties May Include:
- Duties may include Fixed Asset Management or Cash Management.
- May supervise personnel, and lead within the department when the manager/supervisor is unavailable.
- Prepares interim and year end audit schedules in a timely manner and ensures the accuracy of the information provided.
- Prepares monthly/quarterly Account Analysis in a consistent and timely manner for general ledger.
- Assists in completing schedules for OSHPD reporting.
- Prepares sales tax returns
- Maintains monthly supporting documentation for all Construction, ‘In Progress’, and related PPE additions, transfers and disposals.
- Creates input data sheet for all fixed asset additions, transfers and disposals, for entry into automated asset tracking software system.
- Interacts with the Accounts Payable to ensure receipt of documentation of projects and fixed asset invoices.
- Prepares bank reconciliations and related entities ensuring variances are verified and addressed.
- Interacts regularly with Client Service Advisors for multiple financial institutions regarding solutions for various banking transaction issues.
- Prepares journal entries in a timely manner, with supporting documentation for Entities, and allows enough time for review.
- Assists in completing schedules for the 990 returns.
- Knowledge in determining booking journal entries in accordance with GAAP.
- Maintains a working knowledge of departmental standard operating procedures.
- Projects an image of professionalism in communication, appearance and conduct.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of experience within organizations $100M+ in revenue
- Healthcare experience highly desired
- Advanced Excel knowledge
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed