Irvine Technology Corporation
Our client in the Fountain Valley, CA area is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their organization on a contract to possible hire opportunity. The ideal specialist will have experience handling a high volume of invoices.
Job Duties May Include:
- Match invoices to purchase orders and coordinate with Purchasing. Research all discrepancies.
- Post invoices into the accounting system.
- Research vendor statements, phone calls and discrepancies.
- Organize and maintain paid and unpaid invoices and statements.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Maintain payable files.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, vendors and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- The department processes 3,000-4,000 invoices a month. Each clerk has approximately 1,000/month.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 2-3 years previous experience.
- Construction accounting experience is a plus.
- General math skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to work independently on assigned tasks as well as collectively with the team.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed