SAP Application Manager (Onsite)
SAP Application Manager (Onsite)
We have an immediate need for an SAP Application Manager to join a global oil exploration and production company. The SAP Application Manager has in-depth expertise on preferably SAP S/4 HANA and a good understanding of SAP suite of products viz SuccessFactors, GRC, MDG, BTP and ARIBA.
Location: Houston, Texas (Onsite)
This job expects to pay around $160,000 – 170,000 annually.
What You Will Do:
- Overall: Lead and execute analysis of complex business problems. Based on strong understanding of Upstream O&G processes, SAP core, 3rd party software and the organization’s application landscape formulate a path forward for optimal solution
- Stakeholder Management: Engage with business stakeholders at all levels, to understand issues, provide recommendations and build credibility. Build compelling presentations and convey key messages with confidence to stakeholders
- Problem Solving: Ability to quickly assess the situation, establish the problem statement and provide a path forward based on all available information
- Functional & Technical Expertise: Ability to evaluate functional specs and design appropriate solutions. Knowledgeable in SAP technical and system activities to challenge the team for managing architectural framework and operational soundness of the application
- Project Management: Create WBS chart of a project, critical support issue resolution or a continuous improvement use case
- Support Management: Lead troubleshooting and resolution of critical production system data problems or functionality issues in order to facilitate high reliability and performance of the system
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Minimum 15 years combined experience in the responsibility areas described above with minimum 8 years’ experience in SAP solutions design and implementation
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Upstream O&G Industry with SAP footprint
- SAP Ecosystem –Strong experience with Suite on HANA or SAP S/4HANA. Good exposure to SuccessFactors, GRC, MDG, BTP, ARIBA, Solution Manager, and various add-ons/bolt—on such as OneSource, Prometheus, and others
- Solution understanding of SAP application lifecycle management (ALM) processes including solution design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Strong communication skills with the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex technical material to diverse audiences ranging from business leadership to SAP developers
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.