Senior C# Developer
open-ended contract role that is expected to pay about $150k (paid hourly) with excellent benefits.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with the manufacturing group and the ERP tool’s architect to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions within the ERP system.
- Utilize SQL for database development, optimization, and maintenance.
- Maintain and optimize existing codebase to ensure system stability and performance.
- Participate in code reviews, debugging, and troubleshooting to resolve issues efficiently.
- Work closely with other team members to integrate ERP system with other software solutions.
- Stay updated with the latest technologies and best practices in C# development and apply them to enhance the ERP system.
What Gets You The Job:
- Extensive, hands-on expert-level experience developing C# software in a variety of environments
- Experience with SQL Serve
- Comfortable writing and analyzing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.