Data Scientist III (Remote)
Data Scientist III (Remote)
We have an immediate need for a contract Data Scientist III to join a premier management consulting firm. The Data Scientist III will consult with a cross-functional team comprising data scientists, engineers, designers, and product managers on a high-priority initiative, a proprietary generative AI tool.
This job expects to pay about $80 – 90 per hour.
What Gets You The Job:
- Strong execution skills: highly driven with an exceptional ‘get stuff done’ attitude. Capable of thriving in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility in working hours to collaborate with teams based in the US and CET.
- Passion for building scalable products, with significant product development experience in a software engineering setup.
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning Frameworks: Proficiency in frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, etc., for building and training advanced machine learning models.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP): Deep understanding of NLP techniques and models, including transformers, BERT, GPT, etc., for text generation, understanding, and processing.
- Data Retrieval Systems: Knowledge in designing and implementing efficient data retrieval systems, which could involve working with databases like Elasticsearch, Solr, or other NoSQL databases.
- Programming Languages: Strong coding skills in languages like Python, Java, or Scala, which are commonly used in data science and machine learning projects.
- Data Science Tools: Expertise in data science tools for data manipulation and analysis, such as Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-learn, etc.
- AI Ethics and Fairness: Knowledge of ethical considerations in AI, understanding biases in data and models, and ensuring fairness and transparency in AI systems.
- Research and Development (R&D): Ability to lead R&D efforts, including staying updated with the latest advancements in AI and machine learning, and applying them to improve the tool.
- Collaboration and Leadership Skills: Strong leadership skills to lead a team of data scientists and engineers, and collaborate with other departments like product management and software development.
- Cloud Computing Platforms: Experience with cloud services like AWS and/or Azure. Deep experience with delivering end to end, cloud-based systems with a significant AI/ML footprint is a bonus.
- Version Control, DevOps, and SDLC: Strong familiarity with source control best practices, specifically using Git. Familiarity with DevOps processes including observability and monitoring, and experience with operating a Software Development Lifecycle.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.