Project Manager – IT (Onsite)
IT Project Manager (Onsite)
We have an immediate need for an IT Project Manager to join a luxury hotel and casino. The IT Project Manager will oversee the progress and delivery of casino, hotel, marketing, finance, and human resources related projects and ensure these projects are completed promptly and to required specifications.
Location: Las Vegas, NV (Onsite)
This job expects to pay about $100,000 – $115,000 annually.
What You Will Do:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to create project plans, ensure delivery against plans, resolve risks and issues as they arise, and effectively communicate progress, risks, and issues to senior stakeholders
- Prepare project briefs (where applicable) and manage related meetings from project initiation to completion
- Work closely with representatives from operational departments to ensure proper project intake and tracking
- Work with stakeholders and external vendors on delivery deadlines and budgets
- Act as the liaison between operations departments and I.T.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of projects to ensure delivery within scope, budget, and time
- Create project deliverables including project plans, status reports, communication plans, risk plans, and other related documents
- Effectively communicates status updates and relevant information to internal and external stakeholders and senior management
- Facilitate and guide the project teams effectively
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Information Systems or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years related experience in a similar role. Prior casino experience preferred.
- PMP certification preferred
- Must possess strong technical, administrative and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and vendors of different backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Experience in fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience managing large scale projects with multiple streams, internal and external partners and across multiple time zones.
- Knowledge and/or exposure to the SDLC process
- Excellent communication skills and experience communicating with external partners
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.