C# Developer – Integrations (Hybrid Onsite 2-3 Days)
Are you a C# Developer with strong experience working with various APIs and integrations? We have an opportunity with our municipal client where your work will make a direct positive impact on the lives of others. In this role you will be involved in designing, developing and integrating software solutions in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth Area (onsite 3 days a week)
This Job is expected to pay about $100-105k annually plus great benefits
What You Will Do:
- Supporting the development team by resolving application issues, build and maintain ETL processes, and work with APIs to integrate 3rd party software with internal systems and databases.
- Serve as Liaison with vendors to coordinate application development activities, troubleshoot problems, and contribute to team meetings.
- Establish and nurture effective working relationships while supporting users through documentation development.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships.
- Supports users by developing documentation.
- Modifies custom tools and engages in new tool development.
What Gets You The Job:
- 5+ years’ experience in web and software development using C# and related technologies.
- Experience in both application development and configuration
- Experience with IIS; Knowledgeable of infrastructure as it relates to applications
- Experience working with multiple types of APIs (REST, Web API, SOAP, etc.)
- Experience with code repositories
- Hands-on troubleshooting for web and software applications
- Previous government/municipal experience is a big bonus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required
Please send your resume to Taryn Dicterow, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.