Contracts Administrator (Onsite – Local Candidates)
Join our client, a leading national chain of neighborhood retail stores that boasts unique quality products and the best customer service in the industry as their Contract Administrator. This is a pivotal role orchestrating a multi-million dollar IT corporate contracts portfolio and be the driving force behind the portfolio ensuring compliance, optimizing vendor relationships, and championing contract excellence. Your experience will be critical in making sure that contracts align seamlessly with both business and technical requirements, and optimize software licensing.
Location: San Gabriel Valley area
This job expects to be a base salary of about 100-125k depending on experience and an industry-leading benefits package
What You Will Do:
- Engage with vendors and driving negotiations during contract renewals.
- Manage the contract execution and renewals process, maintaining strict compliance with contract terms and conditions, including software licensing.
- Lead negotiations collaboratively with key stakeholders to establish actionable terms.
- Oversee the entire contract lifecycle, including development, modifications, renewals, and enforcement of performance clauses.
- Ensure contracts meet the dynamic needs of business and technical stakeholders.
- Navigate contract risk management, resolving problems, conducting audits, mediating disputes, and escalating issues when needed.
- Collaborate with IT Program and Project Management teams, ensuring seamless reconciliation of project status and milestones with executed contracts.
- Work with the IT team to provide financial support on IT contracts using pricing models and business cases.
- Evaluate processes, recommend improvements, and implement changes to enhance operating efficiencies.
What Gets You The Job:
- Extensive experience working with Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Non-disclosure agreements, and a variety of other contract types.
- Strong experience managing the renewal process including negotiations
- Experience managing big data in Excel
- Experience working with IT contracts (hardware, software, licensing, telecom, etc.)
- Experience documenting process flows using Visio
- Experience using SAP Ariba, Apptio, ServiceNow or similar tools is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in business, accounting, or finance is a plus
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.