Senior Data Management Solutions Architect
Sr. Data Management Solutions Architect
Sr. Data Management Solutions Architect (Hybrid)
We have an immediate need for a Sr. Data Management Solutions Architect to join a private real estate development company for a full-time, permanent position that is onsite in Irvine, CA. The ideal candidate will be hands-on in the development of Snowflake Cloud, SQL, and data integration.
Location: Irvine, CA (Hybrid- 1 day remote, 4 days onsite)
This Job Pays: $175,000 – 211,000 annually with 10% annual bonus
What You Will Do:
- Translates business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives, and documents all integration solution architecture design and analysis work.
- Oversee the assessment, development, and execution of a solutions architecture for a set of designated business applications or technological components. This entails aligning with integration strategies, capabilities, value streams, prerequisites, and corporate integration guidelines.
- Produces architectural design documentation to provide guidance and context for solution development across a spectrum of products, services, projects, and systems, encompassing applications, technologies, processes, and information.
- Assess existing and future solutions requirements on integration architecture, ETL, data modeling, data sourcing, and data quality.
- Partner with Sr. Director, Enterprise Data Integration to help guide technology modernization strategy.
- Perform code reviews and ensure alignment to industry standards.
- Manage release deployments and performance testing.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Data Analytics
- 12+ years of hands-on experience as an Integration Developer, Data Engineer and/or Architect using integration tools such as Matillion, Informatica, Boomi etc.
- 8+ years proven data modeling skills – must have demonstrable experience with ETL/ELT designs for loading data into the ODS , Dimensions and Facts, designing models for data warehousing and analytics use-cases (e.g. from operational data store to semantic models)
- 5+ years of Data engineering experience in API integrations
- 5+ years of experience with Snowflake and other Cloud Data Warehousing / Data Lake
- Highly proficient in SQL and python for automation and data manipulations
- Capability to conduct performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.