Cloud Engineer III (Hybrid)
Cloud Engineer III (Hybrid)
We have an immediate need for a Cloud Engineer III to join a premier management consulting firm. The Cloud Engineer III will be responsible for evaluating, deploying, enhancing, and maintaining voice and video communication services and infrastructure.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia (Hybrid)
This Job Pays: $60 – 70 per hour
What You Will Do:
- You will be collaborating with vendors and telecom service providers globally for service integration and enhancements.
- You will be responsible for maintaining current on-prem infrastructure keeping high service reliability and finding opportunities to retire legacy infrastructure.
- You will help to develop and operate multiple complex features and components simultaneously that also includes service adoption plans, architecture blueprints and monitoring.
- You will collaborate with product teams to evaluate various technology solutions in the Unified Communications space, perform testing, and deploy solutions in production under guidance.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum three to five years of experience in video communication with very strong technical knowledge of deploying and supporting video services with on-prem infrastructure
- Experience in deploying cloud UC applications
- Demonstrate ability to implement UC infrastructure projects
- In dept knowledge of Video gateways and endpoints
- Strong knowledge of modern video codecs such as H.264, H.265, VP8/VP9, SVC
- Strong knowledge of Zoom and MS Teams technology is an asset
- Experience in deploying end to end video meeting solutions
- Strong knowledge of VC room equipment setup & integration
- Strong knowledge of SIP, H.323, TCP/IP
- Solid understanding of standard protocols and components such as: HTTP, DNS, LDAP, SSO, DHCP, TLS and Load Balancing
- Strong understanding of Video & Voice QoS issues and mitigation strategies
- Hands on (engineering) experience with Poly – HP platform
Please send your resume to Colin Crane, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.