DevOps Engineer (Hybrid)
DevOps Engineer (Hybrid)
We have an immediate need for a DevOps Engineer to join a healthcare finance technology organization. The DevOps Engineer uses their coding, testing, and deployment skills to manage and improve the flow of code changes from the development to the production environment. They also ensure that the systems are running smoothly and securely, using various tools and technologies such as scripting, automation, cloud, version control, and configuration management.
Location: Irving, Texas (Hybrid)
This Job Pays: $105,000 – 125,000 annually
What You Will Do:
- Develop and manage CI/CD initiatives within the engineering organization
- Own projects from initial concept through development, release, maintenance, and continual improvement
- Build tooling to improve the productivity and efficiency of our software developers
- Develop automated processes to support deployment to our launch and test sites
- Work closely alongside development, QA and product management teams to build foundational infrastructure and advise on DevOps best practices
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Extensive Azure deployment experience with Terraform
- Knowledge of IT operations and infrastructure management
- Extensive experience with containerization and related technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working with technologies that span the web stack — interactive client-side frameworks, backend servers, and databases
- Able to quickly evaluate, learn, and apply new technologies as appropriate
- Strong focus on the end-user and the actual business problems
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
Please send your resume to Laura Pechilis, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.