Business Analyst (Hybrid)
Business Analyst (Hybrid)
We have an immediate need for a Business Analyst to join a healthcare finance technology organization. The Business Analyst will lead collaboration with stakeholders to gather, analyze, and document complex business requirements.
Location: Irving, Texas (Hybrid)
This Job Pays: $85,000 – 120,000 annually
What You Will Do:
- Conduct advanced data analysis to identify intricate trends, patterns, and insights.
- Drive the translation of sophisticated business requirements into comprehensive technical specifications.
- Champion the creation and maintenance of detailed documentation for intricate business processes, user stories, and system requirements.
- Facilitate and lead communication between business stakeholders and the development team.
- Conduct in-depth feasibility studies, providing valuable insights for project planning and management.
- Take a leadership role in the design and execution of comprehensive test plans to ensure the highest quality of deliverables.
- Provide expert-level support and insights to optimize and refine business processes.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a mid to senior-level Business Analyst in a software development environment (minimum of 5 years).
- Exceptional analytical skills with a track record of handling complex data analysis.
- Proficiency in advanced data modeling, data mapping, and process mapping.
- Extensive experience in translating intricate business requirements into highly detailed technical specifications.
- Expertise in Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Familiarity with tools such as Azure DevOps, Confluence, etc.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to lead and guide cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented with an emphasis on producing meticulous documentation.
- Proven ability to drive continuous improvement in business analysis processes.
Please send your resume to Rachel Rush, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.