Chief Financial Officer (Onsite in Orange County, CA)
Our client, a successful and rapidly growing company in the automotive industry, is seeking a highly experienced and strategic Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join their dynamic team. As the CFO, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the financial future of the company from leading the way in crafting financial strategies to streamlining processes and ensuring the company’s financial health. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with a clear vision for achieving financial objectives.
Location: Onsite 5 days a week in the Orange County, CA
Compensation: This position expects to pay a base salary of $300k+ as part of a generous compensation package.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with the executive team to develop and execute financial strategies, particularly geared toward positioning the company for a successful exit.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and strategic thinking, providing guidance and insights to drive the company’s financial success.
- Communicate and present financial data effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess a deep understanding of accounting and finance principles, with specific knowledge in areas such as depreciation, finance, and interest, which are critical to the business.
- Collaborate with the Private Equity (PE) company to ensure alignment with their goals and navigate the exit process successfully. The company’s plan is to be in a position for sale within 3-5 years.
- Oversee financial operations in a company with multiple locations across multiple states, ensuring consistency and compliance.
- While international experience is a plus, it is not required for this role.
What Gets You The Job:
- Extensive experience working with Private Equity (PE) companies, with a track record of positioning companies for successful exits.
- A clear leader with polished, savvy, and strong strategic acumen.
- Excellent executive-level communication and presentation skills, capable of conveying complex financial concepts clearly and effectively.
- A strong blend of accounting and finance knowledge from a leadership level. A CPA is a plus but not mandatory.
- A deep understanding of key financial areas, including depreciation, finance, and interest.
- Specific domain experience is not required, but the candidate must have worked in companies with multiple locations across multiple states.
- Experience with NetSuite, Oracle or similar enterprise accounting systems
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.