Senior Accountant (Hybrid) Torrance, CA
Senior Accountant (Hybrid)
We have an immediate need for a Senior Accountant to join a global supply chain and logistics organization. The Senior Accountant is responsible for the preparation of corporate income tax PBC, filing other taxes, preparing payroll entries, assisting with monthly, quarterly, and annual closings, preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, and filing government surveys, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
Location: Torrance, CA (Hybrid)
This Job Pays: $90,000 – 105,000 annually
What You Will Do:
- Prepare information requested by tax accountant for income tax filings.
- Prepare and file various business tax forms (excise tax, use tax, property tax, business license, unclaimed property, etc.). And prepare related payment requests and journal entries
- Prepare tax provision entries
- Prepare payroll journal entries (NOTE: Payroll is processed by HR)
- Answer inquiries from Executive Assistant about JT payroll matters
- Perform account reconciliations for assigned balance sheet accounts, prepare related journal entries and offset the transactions in SAP as needed.
- Prepare government survey (BEA, Census, etc.)
- Perform sales/cost analysis
- Provide guidance to senior accountants as needed
- Prepare journal entries for adjustments, amortization, budget accrual, etc.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 7+ years of operational accounting experience
- General knowledge of corporate income tax, use tax and personal property tax filing experience
- Payroll entry and reconciliation experience
- CPA certification and public accounting experience a plus
- Contract reading skills
- Fixed assets, lease accounting, SAP, SOX or Japan SOX experience a plus
- Japanese language skills a plus
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.