IT Contact Center Manager
IT Contact Center Manager (Hybrid)
IT Contact Center Manager (Hybrid) IT Contact Center Manager
We have an immediate need for an IT Contact Center Manager to join Arizona’s largest electric utility provider for a full-time, permanent position. The IT Contact Center Manager leads and coaches staff within an assigned unit of Information Services performing requirements definition, analysis, design, construction, field and infrastructure support and implementation of new and modifications to existing information and communication systems to enhance and support business processes and meet information needs.
Location: Phoenix, AZ (Hybrid)
This Job Pays: $124,000 – 200,000 annually
What You Will Do:
- Directs the delivery and maintenance of quality information and communication systems solutions to support PNW business processes that follow all I/S guidelines and architectures.
- Ensures client assistance and 7 day per week/24 hours a day support for operational systems consistent with Service Level Agreements and business processes are optimized.
- Ensures preferred technical architecture and business requirements are balanced to provide effective information and communication systems solutions, sound architecture, and cross-system integration objectives.
- Resolves technical issues and recommends and implements viable alternatives and solutions.
- Ensures departmental costs remain within approved budget. Continually improves department work processes.
- Supports client planning process and prioritization for systems technology implementation.
- Assigns, directs, facilitates, reviews and approves unit work activities. Ensure effectiveness and productivity of the work unit.
What Gets You The Job:
- BS in Computer Science, Business or related degree or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of experience supporting IT contact centers
- An advanced understanding of information and/or communication systems, operating systems, network communications, equipment and infrastructure.
- Demonstrated leadership skills required. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Extensive experience in the development, integration, and support of information and communication systems applications, distributed and mainframe environments, network architecture and sub-systems, distributed and mainframe server architectures cross platform interfaces.
- Extensive experience in information systems methodologies, systems guidelines & architectures, and technologies.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.