Sr. Network Administrator
Senior Network Administrator
Senior Network Administrator
We have an immediate need for a Senior Network Administrator to join our client, a global architecture and design firm in Dallas, TX for a full-time, permanent position. The ideal candidate will have proficienciees in Cisco switches, Palo Alto firewalls, and Meraki.
Location: Onsite in Dallas, TX
This Job Pays: $80,000-110,000
What You Will Do:
- Ensure high availability and performance of critical technology resources
- Keep networking equipment including switches and firewalls up to date with regular patching and upgrades
- Manage vendor relationships with hardware manufacturers, Internet Service Providers, etc.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve infrastructure hardware, software, and networking issues. This includes some desktop and server related issues as our ticket demand increases.
- Serve as a member on the Incident Response Team
- Maintain security procedures to protect systems from unauthorized use and user abuse
- Ability to work simultaneously & autonomously on several high-profile project and deliver expected outcomes is expected.
- Assists with Incident, Change, and Capacity management as it relates to network infrastructure.
- Adhere to all corporate guiding principles, processes, policies, standards and procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency while tracking/reporting progress with complete follow-through.
- Update/produce documentation when it is found outdated/missing, or required for a project.
- Participate in on-call rotation
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS or equivalent training or work experience.
- 7+ years of networking design, installation, maintenance and documentation experience.
- CCNA Certification preferred, CCNP a plus.
- LAN, WAN, SDWAN, MPLS and wireless network administration experience with Cisco switches, Palo Alto firewalls (or equivalent), Meraki (MS, MR and/or MX Platforms)
- Understanding of routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, etc.)
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.