IT Project Manager (Hybrid)
IT Project Manager (Hybrid)
We have an immediate need for an IT Project Manager to join the government administration entity of one of the nation’s fastest growing cities. The IT Project Manager will manage and coordinate most capital improvement and/or department operational projects from establishment of project scope and objectives, design phase through construction and warranty period.
Location: Goodyear, Arizona (Hybrid)
This Job Pays: $63 – 66 per hour
What You Will Do:
- Prepares requests for proposals/qualifications, manages the consultant selection process, prepares contracts for outside for professional services and construction services, makes recommendations to the Director, attends meetings, conducts investigations, and evaluations, prepares reports, approves invoices and change orders, reviews plans and cost estimates, makes technical decisions and recommendations to consultant, coordinates with other departments, and prepares plans and specifications for a variety of capital improvement projects.
- Oversees and assists in performing standard and quality control testing and/or orders detailed testing, including concrete testing. Analyzes results. Prepares project budget and schedules. Tracks project budget.
- Facilitates the advancement of projects through various phases of implementation. Plans, organizes, and administers project designs and construction contracts, and monitors process of contracting services, schedules, and meetings.
- Meets with department staff, consultants, and other stakeholders to determine project scope of work and requirements to meet and conform to organization standards.
- Communicates with the general public, contractors, consultants, other employees, vendors, management, public officials, and others to successfully complete the project.
- Attends meetings that relate to projects, visits and inspects construction sites for progress.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum five years of experience in a related field.
- Ability to read general correspondence, memorandums, letters, blueprints, construction plans, microfiche reports, as-builts, technical specifications, engineering drawings, etc.
- Ability to write general correspondence, memorandums, letters, reports to staff, Council and information to the general public, project conditions, change orders, and construction notes or related information clearly so there is little possibility of misinterpretation by contractors.
Please send your resume to Laura Pechilis, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.