Sr. Security Manager (Hybrid)
Sr. Security Manager (Hybrid)
We have an immediate need for a Sr. Security Manager to join one of the largest foodservice suppliers. The Sr. Security Manager will leverage people, process and technologies to ensure the organization’s systems and data are secure.
Location: Irvine, CA (Hybrid)
This Job Pays: $150,000 – 175,000 annually
What You Will Do:
- Manage the security team to execute information and cybersecurity processes, procedures, and policies
- Lead the security team members and 3rd parties through the entire incident response process (i.e., prepare, detect, analyze, contain, eradication, recovery and post incident)
- Work with team members to identify root cause of security incidents and formulate preventative action plans
- Participate in threat hunting activities using tools and data available; make recommendations to improve the fidelity of the SIEM
- Leverage vulnerability scanning tools to ensure security patches have been properly applied.
- Promote awareness. Draft regular cybersecurity bulletins and tips to the end-user community.
- Partner with and maximize value from 3rd party security service providers
- Lead and/or participate in regular security team meetings; prepare status reports
- Perform security and risk assessments on potential affiliates, technology solutions and service providers
- Address any security questions from internal and external audits and examinations.
- Process requests related to security tools (e.g. firewall exceptions, web usage reports, email blocks)
What Gets You The Job:
- Four-year college preferred or commensurate work experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or related certification.
- 5+ years of direct management experience over technical resources
- 7+ years experience as a security analyst/engineer
- Previous experience as an infrastructure related engineer
- Previous experience managing Microsoft 365 and Azure environments
- Working knowledge of operating system patching tools (e.g., SCCM)
- 2+ years conducting IT compliance exercises (system access audits, penetration tests, table-tops, change management audits)
- Direct experience drafting clear and coherent information and cybersecurity policies and procedures
- Experience handling and maintaining sensitive and confidential information
Please send your resume to Matt Rauch, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.