Product Support Analyst (Hybrid)
Product Support Analyst (Hybrid)
We have an immediate need for a Product Support Analyst to join one of the nation’s largest independent automotive parts retailers. The Product Support Analyst will research and analyze escalated inquiries/issues by using critical thinking, initiative, and collaboration in combination with established processes and procedures
Location: Scottsdale, AZ (Hybrid)
This Job Pays: $25 – 32 per hour
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with Product and Project Teams to gain understanding of and provide support for critical business applications
- Identify, recommend and document modifications or improvements for critical business applications
- Serve as a the technical liaison between the development and user communities
- Review and analyze customer feedback on critical business applications
- Research possible thematic trends with reported issues
- Conduct training for Service Desk and other support teams on new products or services being rolled out
- Complete Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance processes
- Create and review functional specifications, instructional documents, and knowledge articles for business operations applications and processes
- Perform Quality Assurance validation on business operating applications software releases and fixes
- Provide on-call support for escalated production issues on a rotating schedule
- Follow Incident Management Procedures and assists with Customer Communication for High Priority issues affecting the enterprise
What Gets You The Job:
- This position requires an associate degree in Computer Science, information Technology, IT Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
- This position requires a minimum of three years IT support experience or eighteen months working with Company business applications hardware experience.
- Knowledge of POS systems, SAP, invoice applications systems and payment application systems is necessary.
- This position requires excellent written and verbal communication along with strong interpersonal and customer service/orientation skills.
- Ability to prepare and/or execute test plans, test scripts and test cases is necessary.
- Intermediate level computer experience, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio is necessary.
Please send your resume to Colin Crane, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.