Informatica MDM Administrator
Informatica MDM Administrator
We have an immediate need for an Informatica MDM Administrator to join a financial services company for a 6-month contract to hire position that is 100% remote. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in Informatica MDM administration and SQL.
Location: Remote, but must work 9am-5pm Central Time Zone
This Job Pays: $50-59/hr (W2 only, no C2C) / $90,000-105,000
The company does not offer H1 sponsorship during conversion.
What You Will Do:
- Manages and configures customer master data, MDM administrative functions.
- Manages and configures data visualization tool and data structures.
- Writes SQL code as required to support business requests
- Works closely with vendors and internal team members to implement new features as they become available or are requested by the business lines.
- Proactively identifies areas for operational efficiencies and designs/articulates a means for process improvement.
- Provides support and contributes to implementing data governance standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures change requests are documented with requirements, prioritized, tested, and completed in a timely manner.
- Creates or assists others in writing end-user documentation, instructions and procedures to be used for training to use new of modified software.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelors Information Technology or similar field required
- 3+ years’ experience as a SQL Developer, Master Data Management Analyst/Admin, Enterprise Data Analyst, Data Warehouse Analyst/Admin or similar role required
- Proven capabilities with SQL, RDBMS and data structures, and analytics
- Experience with Informatica MDM and Microsoft PowerBI
- Experience working with business units to create and analyze data
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies and issue resolution techniques
- Background or education in data governance programs and process
- Experience in testing processes, change management, and vendor management
- Experience in data mapping, system conversions, systems integration and software development
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.