Identity Access Management/CIAM Architects & Professionals (Remote, working EDT hours)
If you are passionate about shaping the future of cybersecurity and eager to be part of a team at the forefront of innovation, we have the perfect roles for you. Our client, a leading financial services company, is seeking experienced IAM Engineers and Architects specializing in Authentication, with a strong emphasis on both internal workforce and Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM).
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge solutions, collaborating with experts, and driving innovation in the world of identity and access management.
Location: Remote (working Eastern Time Zone hours)
Compensation: Base salary ranges from $150-$170k as part of a very generous compensation and benefits plan.
What You Will Do:
- Plan and execute the development of Authentication services, optimizing both internal workforce and customer IAM.
- Lead the design and development of robust Authentication solutions aligned with organizational security policies and access management requirements.
- Oversee the configuration, architecture, and deployment of authentication platforms like Okta and Azure, covering vital components such as Single Sign-On (SSO), identity proofing, multi-factor authentication, and password resets.
- Showcase a profound understanding of Authentication services and their integration with broader security solutions, including Identity & Access Governance, Privileged Access, and cybersecurity services.
- Define, enhance, and oversee enterprise-wide authentication processes, controls, and follow-ups, managing exceptions, risk acceptance approvals, and walkthroughs.
- Engage with service owners, architects, project managers, global infrastructure teams, regional IT teams, and IAM product vendors throughout the lifecycle of solution delivery.
- Craft business requirements for integrating authentication systems with in-house and third-party applications, streamlining provisioning, access requests, and certifications.
- Represent the IAM organization in large-scale technology projects beyond IAM, regulatory reviews, and internal and external audits.
What Gets You The Job:
- 15+ years of hands-on experience supporting critical IAM business processes, including Identity Governance, Privileged Access, Access Administration & Authentication (including MFA), Directory Services, and enterprise reporting for employees, non-employees, and customers.
- 12+ years of production support or related experience, encompassing IAM business processes, requirement definition, and control-based processes.
- 12+ years of providing technical expertise in systems, technical infrastructure, tools, modeling, external interfaces, and various technical areas.
- 10+ years of experience with Authentication products, including Azure AD, Active Directory, role-based access control, multi-factor authentication, SSO, and related standards (e.g., SAML, OAUTH, NTLM, LDAP, Kerberos, PKI, etc.).
- 10+ years of hands-on experience with platforms like SailPoint, Okta, Quest (ARS, Change Auditor, and Enterprise Reporter), Active Directory, AWS, Azure, Top Secret, ServiceNow, and related products.
- Strong proficiency in web technologies such as XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, and HTML.
- Demonstrated experience supporting various platforms, including Azure AD, OAM, ADFS, Windows, Linux, VMware, AWS, Azure, Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, Sybase, Db2, ACF2, Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, and Apache.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.