VP of IAM Reporting, Auditing & Controls (Remote working East Coast hours)
Are you ready to embrace an exhilarating career opportunity in the dynamic realm of Identity and Access Management? If you’re passionate about shaping the future of cybersecurity and eager to be part of a team at the forefront of innovation, we have the perfect roles for you. Our client, a leading financial services company, is seeking a VP of IAM Reporting, Auditing & Controls which will put you at the forefront of redefining access management on a global scale.
Location: Remote (working Eastern Time Zone hours)
Compensation: Base salary ranges from $150-$170K as part of a very generous compensation and benefits plan.
What You Will Do:
- Set the gold standard for IAM business processes, risk management, and controls, guiding the enterprise towards unbeatable security.
- Be the driving force behind identity and access management, ensuring swift and precise resolutions to IAM matters.
- Oversee and enhance access certification processes with a laser focus on accuracy and completeness.
- Take the reins in managing end-to-end IAM processes and controls to maintain unparalleled compliance and effectiveness.
- Ensure flawless project delivery—on time, on budget, and with unparalleled quality.
- Craft and maintain policies, procedures, and control documentation essential for user provisioning, role changes, and auditing.
- Lead enterprise wide IAM application risk assessments, ensuring risk management and control self-assessments are second nature.
- Proactively identify inefficiencies and fortify the organization’s risk posture through IAM process enhancements.
What Gets You The Job:
- 12+ years of mastering IAM business processes, risk management, and controls.
- 12+ years of navigating end-to-end access certification, with a keen eye for accuracy.
- 10+ years of managing third-party vendors and overseeing IAM processes and controls.
- 10+ years of advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, security, and IT controls.
- Experience interpreting architectural designs and business requirements to craft and implement robust IT security solutions spanning diverse technologies, businesses, and geographies.
- 10+ years of engineering and designing IAM platforms, solutions, and services.
- 8+ years of matrixed resource management, leading teams to excellence.
- 8+ years of seamlessly integrating applications and business services with IAM solutions.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience with platforms such as SailPoint, CyberArk, Okta, and related systems.
- Experience integrating SailPoint with RACF, Top Secret, SAP, ServiceNow, and other platforms.
- Familiarity with web technologies like XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, and HTML.
- Proficiency with databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL) and directories (LDAP, AD).
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with leading IAM vendors and products.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.