Project Manager (Remote)
Project Manager (Remote)
We have an immediate need for a Project Manager to join a recognized leader in senior care. The Project Manager combines analytical thinking, business knowledge and project management skills to make certain individual projects are carried out on time, within budget, and in alignment with goals.
Location: Remote working Pacific hours
This Job Pays: $55 – 70 per hour
What You Will Do:
- Manage Member Satisfaction projects associated with department or organizational specific initiatives. Assemble team members, plan project costs, manage risks, and make sure team members are on schedule. Have some experience working with medical groups and providers.
- Initiate and ensure alignment with project sponsor on scope, objectives/goals, stakeholders, milestones, and deliverables.
- Facilitate discussion with appropriate stakeholders to define specific tasks, schedule, resource needs, and deliverables to achieve milestones and overall objectives/outcomes.
- Ensure change management feasibility, plan and implement accordingly. Provide ongoing communication to keep key stakeholders and team members apprised of plan, progress, risks, and outcomes.
- Provide an individualized stakeholder approach resulting in a streamlined and positive stakeholder experience. Escalate issues, risks, or other appropriate information to project sponsor and other stakeholders as appropriate.
What Gets You The Job:
- 5 years of project or program management, with an Intermediate to Advanced understanding of project management principals.
- Preferred, but not required: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- PMP Preferred
- Demonstrated capability of planning for short- and long-term range goals
- Moderate to strong skills in quantitative analysis, qualitative analysis, and problem-solving
- Managing competing priories and expectations across multiple stakeholders, ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously
- Effective change management
- Demonstrated understanding of the healthcare industry
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.