Senior Software Engineer (Pyton, Azure, PostgreSQL)
Are you ready to dive headfirst into the world of cloud-native applications? Join us as a Senior Software Engineer and shape the future of technology. If you’re passionate about coding, thrive on staying at the cutting edge of tech trends, and love mentoring emerging talent, we want you on our team!
Location: Irvine, CA – Local preferred, but remote with bi-monthly travel is an option
This job expects to be about $130-140k annually
What You’ll Do:
- Craft impeccable code for Azure cloud-native applications.
- Enhance existing applications and champion product delivery through code writing and pull request reviews.
- Independently set goals and prioritize tasks in a dynamic agile environment.
- Collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Be part of our on-call rotation and provide after-hours support as needed.
- Offer innovative solutions to complex challenges and mentor junior developers.
What Gets You The Job:
- Over 5 years of experience in cloud-native applications (Python is a must, Azure preferred, AWS welcome).
- Proficiency in designing tables and writing queries for robust RDBMS systems (e.g., PostgreSQL, MS SQL); NoSQL experience is a strong plus.
- Mastery of professional software engineering practices and full software development life cycle best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, testing, CI/CD, and DevOps.
- Fluency in multi-platform software development using various programming environments and tools.
- A deep understanding of API strategies, Integration Patterns, and industry best practices.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- An eagerness to embrace new languages and technologies.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.