SailPoint Architects – Global IAM (Remote working eastern time zone hours)
If you are a highly skilled and experienced Identity Governance & Administration (IGA) professional who is passionate about engineering cutting-edge solutions, and if you possess a deep understanding of SailPoint and its integration with various IAM, Security, and Enterprise tools, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are seeking a talented SailPoint Architect for our client’s global IAM group where you would be instrumental in designing, building, configuring, and implementing global IGA solutions. For this leading financial services firm, you will collaborate closely with IAM architects, application developers, and vendors to engineer, configure, test, and implement IAM solutions that align with our enterprise IT strategies, ensuring the highest level of security and compliance.
Location: Remote (working Eastern Time Zone hours)
Compensation: Base salary ranges from about $150-$170K as part of a generous compensation and benefits plan.
What You Will Do:
- Design and engineer IGA solutions to ensure compliance with defined processes and information security requirements.
- Collaborate with project teams, infrastructure teams, and IAM product vendors throughout the solution delivery lifecycle.
- Integrate IGA systems with in-house and third-party applications for provisioning, authentication, and authorization.
- Lead quality control and quality assurance activities, including test plan development and execution.
- Mentor and guide other IAM Engineers and Developers.
- Contribute to the evaluation and selection of IAM products and services from vendors.
- Collaborate with application developers and IT operations to develop, test, roll out, and maintain enterprise-wide IAM solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems as necessary.
What Gets You The Job:
- 10+ years of experience in designing, configuring, and implementing IGA platforms. Must have extensive experience with SailPoint.
- Proven expertise in interpreting architecture, designs, and business requirements for implementing IT security solutions across various technologies and geographies.
- Experience integrating applications and business services with IAM solutions including SailPoint, Okta, and CyberArk.
- Expert knowledge of IAM lifecycle, including request & approval, provisioning, certification, authentication & authorization, and privileged access management.
- Strong familiarity with IAM protocols, including SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID, and OAuth.
- Experience with directories, SSO, Federation, Delegated administration, API gateways, and SOA services.
- Experience with cloud platform IGA lifecycle management (Azure preferred).
- Knowledge of platforms like Active Directory, Databases (Oracle, MSSQL, Sybase), Mainframe (TopSecret, RACF, zVM), and Unix/Linux.
- Familiarity with regulatory frameworks such as SOX, SOC1, PCI, NYDFS, NIST, PCI, ISO 27001, or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.