SAP HANA Technology Engineer (Hybrid)
Technology Engineer (Hybrid)
We have an immediate need for a Technology Engineer to join a premier management consulting firm. The Technology Engineer provides 24/5 support for BI/Analytics Landscape, evaluating critical BI/Analytics tiers security issues (content, internal controls, access levels, etc.) and makes recommendations, such as infrastructure & application patching, upgrades to new versions or successor releases.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia (Hybrid)
This Job Pays: $62 – 72 per hour
What You Will Do:
- Working directly with customers globally, resolving BI/Analytics infrastructure-related escalated issues.
- Recommends changes, engineered solutions, and participates in the implementation.
- Reviews, develops, recommends, enforces, and adheres to BI/Analytics, SAP, AWS, including policies and procedures on high availability, access management and scalability.
- Should be open to develop, adapt & deliver in the upcoming cloud database technologies as per the changing business requirements.
- Communicates and interacts effectively with internal and external business contacts including, but not limited to, other members of the IT organization, other stakeholders (such as portfolio managers, product owners, technical architect), contractors, and vendors.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology from an accredited college/university
- 3-6 years of work experience in managing, supporting & engineering of Business Intelligence/Analytical tools like SAP HANA Cloud, SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Strong expertise working with HANA Database Cloud, Datawarehouse on HANA, Administration, Performance Tuning, Data Tiering & Memory Management, HANA Cloud workload management, Identification of Long running queries and remediation, HANA Cloud parameters.
- Strong expertise working with SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) – Creation of Models, Stories, Analytics applications, Row/Column level Security, Folder Structuring, Performance tuning, Best practices, Mobile App, Integration with SAP HANA/Third party applications.
- Good Understanding of Data integration tools like SAP Data Intelligence(DI), Smart Data Integration(SDI), SAP Datasphere, SAP Landscape Transformation(SLT), Airflow.
- Good Understanding of SAP ODATA/UI5/FIORI development and its security, SAP Integration Suite capabilities like Cloud Integration, API Management.
Please send your resume to Amy Lopez, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.