Technology Engineer (Hybrid)
Technology Engineer (Hybrid)
We have an immediate need for a Technology Engineer to join a premier management consulting firm. The Technology Engineer provides 24/5 support for the organization’s technology workbench based on AWS/Azure Analytical Products in Gurgaon (India) and the USA.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia (Hybrid)
This Job Pays: $60 – 75 per hour
What You Will Do:
- Evaluate user requirements and recommend appropriate AWS/Azure cloud solutions/architectures conforming with all firm’s security standards.
- Resolve Cloud Analytical workbench infrastructure-related escalated issues.
- Recommend changes, engineered solutions and participates in the implementation.
- Review, develop, recommend, enforce, and adhere to Cloud Analytical Workbench system policies and standards, include policies and procedures on high availability, access management and scalability.
- Develop, adapt & deliver in the upcoming cloud database technologies as per the changing business requirements
- Communicate and interact effectively with internal and external business contacts including, but not limited to, other members of the IT organization, other stakeholders (such as portfolio managers, product owners, technical architect), contractors, and vendors.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information technology from an accredited college/university
- 3-5 years of work experience in managing, supporting & engineering of Cloud Analytical Products offered by AWS/Azure.
- Strong Expertise in Cloud Architectural concepts like Networking, Security, Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows), Storage.
- Strong Working knowledge with Cloud(AWS/Azure) Analytical Products – AWS(S3, CLI, Athena, Glue, RDS, DynamoDB, Aurora, SageMaker etc.), Azure(DataFactory, SQL, Synapse, Blob Storage, etc.), Data Bricks.
- Strong Working knowledge with Open-Source Tooling (Jupyter, RStudio, Kedro, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Good Understanding with one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, Shell-scripting.
- Strong Technical knowledge of Data Visualization Tools like Tableau, Power BI, Domo.
- Sound understanding of RDBMS systems, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, PL/SQL, ETL, Business Intelligence, and Data Analytics.
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.