Sr. Project Manager (Hybrid)
Sr. Project Manager (Hybrid)
We have an immediate need for a Sr. Project Manager to join one of the nation’s largest independent automotive parts retailers. The Sr. Project Manager plans, directs, and coordinates activities of projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished within the specified time frame and funding parameters.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ (Hybrid)
This Job Pays: $80 – 87 per hour
What You Will Do:
- Directs large-scale, complex projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents.
- Able to quickly build collaborative relationships with project stakeholders and project team members
- Directly manages all aspects of the project lifecycle and works with department leadership in a matrix environment.
- Ensures project results are clearly articulated within scope and delivered business benefits are of the highest caliber.
- Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved and time, cost and quality parameters are met.
- Performs resource capacity analysis and resource plan management in partnership with department leadership.
- Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Project Management, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field.
- PMP Certification, Prince2 or equivalent Project Management certification required.
- This position requires at least eight consecutive years of project management experience to include package implementation and support of complex business and technology projects.
- Must have sound business and technical acumen. Project Managers must understand the fundamental concepts of the modern-day technical environment.
- Knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management Methodologies (PMI, Prince 2, etc.) and SDLC methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, etc.);
- Retail/Business background and a proven ability to inspire teamwork, earn trust, facilitate collaboration and remove barriers to ensure project delivery.
- Experience with contract review and vendor negotiation is also needed.
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.