Data Governance Lead (Remote)
Data Governance Lead (Remote)
We have an immediate need for a Data Governance Lead to join an environmental services industry leader. The Data Governance Lead plays a critical role in technology updates, business process improvement, project delivery, data quality and standardization of data and processes.
This Job Pays: $70 – 75 per hour
What You Will Do:
- Serves as the primary point of contact between the Data Governance team and assigned functional business stakeholders for data quality, data security, data privacy, standardization, data dictionary, meta data management, and business glossary needs.
- Promotes partnership with business stakeholders for data governance roadmap and activities
- Monitors and reports on data governance metrics and activities using Qlik dashboards and Microsoft Business Intelligence stack.
- Defines data quality standards, business rules and exception feedback loops using Informatica suite of tools. Ensures data is complaint with defined quality requirements.
- Gathers data requirements, and develops business glossaries and data dictionaries.
- Manages adherence to data governance policies and procedures, drive improvement, and provide training and mentorship.
- Creates detailed documentation of functional, system, user and reporting requirements, including Use Cases, Logical Models, Process Flow Diagrams, Report Specifications and Data Mapping & Flow Diagrams.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Business, or related field. (Required)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with at least two of the following: data quality, meta data management, master data management, data modeling, process design and Data Governance (Required)
- Minimum of 1 year project management/coordination tracking.
- Minimum of 1 year of organizing business documentation for projects.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with 3 or more of the following Informatica suite of products (Required): Data Quality, Metadata Manager, PowerCenter, Informatica Cloud, Business Glossary, Master Data Management
- Minimum of 1 year experience developing dashboards and reports using Qlik and Microsoft BI stack
- Minimum 1 year of experience with algorithms and scripting using SQL, Python, and R (Required)
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.