Product Owner (Hybrid)
Product Owner (Hybrid)
We have an immediate need for a Product Owner to join a healthcare finance technology organization. The Product Owner will drive the overall product strategy and roadmap for the company’s payment products.
Location: Irvine, Texas (Hybrid)
This Job Pays: $120,000 – 145,000 annually
What You Will Do:
- Define and deliver long-term strategy and automation for the company’s payment products.
- Specific focus on payments, payment processing, and financial settlement processes.
- Deeply understand users and workflows to drive product improvements.
- Lead product execution and communicate business value and technical rationale.
- Focus on MVPs, iterative development, and delivering immediate value.
- Preparing and participating in sprint planning, execution, demos, and testing.
- Playing an active role in mitigating issues and blockers to meet release and sprint goals.
- Build effective relationships with engineering, operations, and other stakeholders.
- Identify reports, metrics, and analysis to measure product success.
- Take ownership of overall planning, coordination, execution, and product delivery.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in payments, payment processing, and financial processing
- 3+ years in product and project management
- Experience creating epics, features, and stories in a scaled agile environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Organized with attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Azure DevOps (or other development software)
- Experience at a SaaS-based software company highly preferred
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.