IT Support Analyst – Onsite
IT Support Analyst (Onsite)
We have an immediate need for an IT Support Analyst to join an integrated healthcare company. The IT Support Analyst is responsible for escalations on support requests and sometimes first contact with users needing technical support, providing customer service, creating support requests, resolving problems through research, and desk-side support. Performs training services as needed.
Location: Phoenix, Arizona (Onsite)
This Job Pays: $24-26 per hour
What You Will Do:
- Provide technical support to end users remotely and at desk-side
- Enter requests, updates, and resolutions into the ticketing system accurately and according to established processes
- Support OS, Security, Application and Hardware issues
- Perform necessary account updates and other administrative functions as assigned
- Help to maintain IT inventory
- Create end-user documentation and deliver training
- Observes and respects the confidentiality of information in regard to patients, visitors and co-workers employees including salary information, if exposed to any of the above referenced information in the course of their job function.
What Gets You The Job:
- An Associate’s degree in related field and 3-5 years related IT experience, including experience in the support of desktop hardware, software and Microsoft Windows operating systems required
- Certifications such as ITIL, A+, MCSA, CCNA, Network+, etc. are a strong plus
- Strong understanding of PC laptop and hardware
- Experience using a ticket management system to document, and track work required (i.e. RemedyForce, ManageEngine, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of products including MS administration is required
- Experience with peripherals and productivity applications (i.e. phone, computer, printer, copier, etc.)
- General understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Experience supporting remote access such as VPN
Please send your resume to Amy Lopez, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.