IT Contracts/Procurement Analyst/Administrator (Onsite)
We are seeking an experienced IT Contracts/Procurement Analyst/Administrator for our client, a leading national chain of neighborhood stores that boasts unique quality products and the best customer service in the industry. You will be responsible for managing all IT related contracts (Master Service Agreements, NDA’s, Purchase Orders, Licensing and more).
Location: Monrovia, CA (Onsite)
This is a Direct Hire Full-time job that expects to pay about $100k-125k annually
What You Will Do:
- Utilize your experience in IT procurement/purchasing to acquire PC’s, peripherals, software licenses, data center equipment and other hardware/services as directed.
- Manage contracts, including contract renewals and maintenance.
- Conduct thorough research and problem-solving to identify the most suitable hardware, software, and services providers for the organization’s needs.
- Maintain detailed, organized documentation related to procurement activities, contracts, and vendor information.
- Utilize strong Excel skills, including extensive knowledge of formulas, to manage and analyze procurement data. Familiarity with SharePoint is a plus.
What Gets You The Job:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT procurement and purchasing.
- Strong experience with software and hardware purchasing.
- Proven track record of working with infrastructure teams and vendors (large companies like CDW and Microsoft as well as smaller companies)
- Familiarity with the entire procurement process, from requesting quotes to PO submission, obtaining signatures, and ensuring successful delivery.
- Experience working with contracts, including renewals and maintenance.
- Strong research and problem-solving skills, with exceptional attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Proficiency in Excel, including advanced knowledge of formulas and data analysis. SharePoint experience is a plus.
- Excellent documentation skills, ensuring accurate record-keeping of procurement activities and contracts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, etc.).
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.