Manager, Business Analysis
Irvine Technology Corporation
This Job Pays: Market related
Manager, Business Analysis
We have an immediate need for a Manager of Business Analysis to join patient laboratory service company for a full-time, permanent position that is hybrid in Phoenix, AZ. The Business Analysis Manager is key to building their systems and analytics foundation to unlock breakthrough performance resulting in customer service enhancements, expense reductions, inventory optimization, and operational Flow.
Location: Phoenix, Arizona (Hybrid, on an as needed basis)
This Job Pays: $130,000 – 145,000 annually
What You Will Do:
- Owns the development of and execution of supply chain analytics and operational health diagnostics, as well as custom in-house developed applications that drive Operational Excellence across the team.
- Acts as the Save Leader for the Supply Chain Management team, leading projects that reduce cost, and partners with stakeholders to create Flow in project execution for rapid cycle times in savings capture
- Supports the implementation, optimization, and maintenance of new MRP, WMS and Contract Management software systems, as well as the design of custom in-house applications developed by software engineering.
- Partners with supply chain team members to understand business processes, their associated systems and transactional elements, and data structures to identify new opportunities in building operational health reporting.
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise with SQL queries and BI/Analytics tools, building data structures and is resourceful in creating visualization tools for data consumption by varying levels in the organization.
- Acts in lead and/or supporting roles for supply chain deliverables in company growth projects associated with new ventures, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business, science, technology, or related field.
- 1-3+ years of experience in leadership
- 1+ year experience in any of the following: supply planning, inventory reorder optimization, allocation management, statistical analysis, algorithm development or equivalent operations analysis
- Advanced skills in Structured Query Language (SQL) query writing, Excel, relational databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, Access, etc.)
- Experience in a dashboard visualization tool such as Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, SSRS
- 3+ years’ experience in any of the following: supply planning, inventory reorder optimization, allocation management, statistical analysis, algorithm development or equivalent operations analysis
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed