Full Stack Developer (Hybrid)
Irvine Technology Corporation
This Job Pays: $140k – 160k per year
Full Stack Developer (Hybrid)
We have an immediate need for a Lead Microsoft Full Stack Developer to join a leading international tax specialty services provider. The Full Stack Software Developer will be responsible for leading, designing and contributing to development projects, while also practicing superb collaboration, project leadership and communication skills. You will be required to understand not only the technical environment but also the functional requirements of the project by partnering with our business users.
Location: Houston, Texas (Hybrid)
This Job Pays: $140,000 – 160,000 annually
What You Will Do:
- Lead projects from start to finish including planning, scoping, designing, coding, testing and deployment
- Deploy packages and SQL to Production and other environments
- Utilize modern technologies to solve problems
- Gather requirements and present solutions to business users
- Be full hands-on from designing to coding, reviewing, testing and maintaining
- Create, document and update development guidelines and best practices
- Partner closely with our business leads and be a trusted advisor for them
- Architect and design new software systems and improve existing ones
- Design solutions for problems and bring new ideas
- Document and create diagrams for existing systems
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 7+ years’ combined experience in software development
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in .NET, ASP.NET Core, SQL and stored procedures.
- Strong knowledge of modern software architecture principles
- Cloud development experience in Azure
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in two of the following: Java, Objective C, Python, R, Spark and other Hadoop-based language
- Demonstrated experience in designing writing and consuming APIs
Please send your resume to Chad Turki, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed