Sr. Data Engineer (Remote)
Irvine Technology Corporation
This Job Pays: $135k – 155k per year
Sr. Data Engineer (Remote)
We have an immediate need for a Sr. Data Engineer with experience in Bigdata platforms to join an integrated health system committed to providing distinguished care. Candidates should have skills to assist in various Cloud Services and Data Management projects. This role will contribute to the scaling of the Enterprise Datahub on Azure and its adoption within the organization. Additionally, candidates will provide operational support to the current Bigdata Platform using Cloudera.
This Job Pays: $135,000 – 155,000 annually
What You Will Do:
- Support the team for their Bigdata needs
- Expert in SQL development
- Works closely with Azure architect to implement designed services on Azure public cloud
- Handle multiple project requirements to provision Azure resources as required
- Manage migration of Cloudera to Azure HDInsight
- Manage the migration Cloudera CDF to Azure IoT for our current IoT use-case
- Developing and maintaining code using various ETL tools (e.g., Pentaho) and reporting tools (e.g., Tableau) and review all the code along with unit testing
- Expertise in creating data pipelines on Azure using ADLS Gen2, ADF, Databricks, Snowflake/Synapse
- Ability to manage interface engines which require monitoring and managing ADT HL7 and CCD data feeds
- Clear understanding of Azure PaaS services and non-functional aspects like scalability, availability, and performance tuning
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Ten years of diverse experience in multiple areas of technology of which at least five years as a Bigdata Developer
- Working experience with large volume data processing
- Experience with ETL engines to manage data pipelines
- Expert knowledge following technology areas: Oracle PL/SQL and SQL Server; Pentaho, Python or Spark for ETL; building data model across healthcare data sets
Please send your resume to Garry Fields, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed